This guest post is a useful addition to my earlier post (too many months ago!!) on Facebook business pages. It was written by Greg Allbright, and is for all FB users, not just those with pages.
Facebook has changed the default setting on the news feed to limit the posts people see only to those they interact with most. That means if your business has a fan page the posts may not be seen by people that have not interacted, through comments or likes”, recently.
1. Post this information to your personal profile page and ask people to repost.
2. Include the message on your Twitter feed and other email marketing.
3. Ask your loyal fans on Facebook to post to their profile as well.
4. Send a message through Facebook to all of your fans about the change and how they can fix it.
5. Re-Tweet this article! Email me if you have any questions about this change. firstname.lastname@example.org